Instructors from NMSU and other educational institutions may request the administration of a proctored exam at the NMSU Albuquerque Center. We welcome Instructors to utilize our services for their students in the Albuquerque and surrounding areas. The form is designed to be submitted only once per semester, and convenient for you and your students by simply following these steps:
1. Complete the Albuquerque Center Instructor Proctor Form only once per semester, but at least 10 days before the first test or quiz.
Get your Instructor Proctor Form by clicking on this link: ABQ Instructor Proctor Form
2. Inform your students early in the semester.
- There will be a proctored exam with approximate dates;
- Provide the location of proctoring;
- Students will need to bring an ID to take the exam;
- Walk-in students will not be guaranteed a time slot for proctoring any exam; and
- Students late for a scheduled exam will be subject to rescheduling and a fee charged.
- We encourage posting this information in Canvas along with a link to the Student Proctor Form.
3. We require instructors to notify us of any student accessibility requirements. Please advise us, by name, of any students who have been deemed eligible, through Students Accessibility Services, for adjusted testing times or other adaptations. This information is kept confidential.
4. If applicable, arrange to have exam materials and supplies delivered at least 2 business days before the exam start date. Digital files are preferred.
Mail: New Mexico State University, ABQ Proctor Information, 11024 Montgomery Blvd. NE, PMB #300, Albuquerque, NM 87111
5. All exam materials will be scanned and returned via email only upon completion of the exam.
6. Notice of students scheduled dates and times will be shared via Google Calendar email.
All proctored exams must be scheduled and completed during our normal hours of operation, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.